Shifting ore pools

Stratio5

The ore pools in this game need to shift around, they should not be permanent. Perhaps once per month they'll move around by a few tiles? The amount they shift, direction, frequency is all programmable.

Such a change will accomplish several things:

1. It will mean new players won't be locked out of all the best ore pools
  2. It will force more active game play
  3. Less people holding onto tiles, even if they're not mining it
  4. Less people willing to scale like crazy with alts (yes NQ, some of your subs will go away, but the health of the game improves)

If you wanted to take this feature even further you could change mining units to only work on dynamic constructs, have the ores shift around VERY frequently and allow for better territory scanners that work more quickly (or talents impacting them). And don't allow players to restrict running mining units on their territory (since it shifting constantly).

I believe it is better to share my opinion here, than create a new the same topic:

1. Stop endless ore in tiles.   (newbies will never occupy rich tiles, if powerful orgs already hold them, TW won't solve it )

2. change the MU game, I am tired of clicking 50 MUs every week in that game 😢

Absolutely, in our tests without schematic purchases it only takes 14 days from day  zero to get DSAT, Territory Scanner and a production line of Territory Units. One month after that all the high yield tiles will be taken by the fastest first wave of players. A closed game loop four weeks after launch is in no ones interest.