FTUE/PvE Rebalance Suggestions

space_man

Mining units:
* Has anyone actually used small mining units? Seems like they should get 2x calibration percentage, since their output is only half of their counter parts. 

* Reseeding of tiles. Please, consider reseeding planets at launch, or even a yearly or bi-yearly event, or prioritize working on territory warefare. The reseeding would be more realistic, and make territory scanning a viable career path, which currently there is no incentive to continue scanning once your onto a ore flower. Most players quickly caught on, and most of the "good" tiles were gone within days of the instruction of mining units. If/when territory warefare is added, this may need to be revisited, but as its currently implemented, having an virtually unlimited supply of ore is really bad 
* Please turn off notifications for when a mining unit is calibrated, and add one for when a mining unit is below an optimal value (within a day of running out, or completely out).

Nano-crafting:

* Can we make small containers nanocraftable, xs containers are just so tiny especially when you are starting out. Plus now you will need a schematic to even get started. Since their are tiers of containers now, I don't see this as too much of an ask. Most players will not have 317,914 quanta to spend on schematics and yet  every player will need a small container in their progression, but not really later on if they choose to use a higher tier.  

* In order to get to space we also need access to space fuel, currently we cannot craft space fuel in the nano-crafter. Rocket fuel is mostly irrelevant for most new players so it could go either way (nanocraftable or not). There needs to be a small amount of tier two ore on the starter planets, and on Haven/Sant Moon. Perhaps you could consider a alternate recipe for space fuel that only uses tier one ore (such as pure coal + nitron fuel + oxygen).

Asteroids: 

* Spawns are still only on Saturdays? I don't actually know because the DSAT is too much of a pain to use, not to mention there is no ability to claim a tile. But the main reason:
* The asteroids are all the same size, not to mention it takes too long to get to them.

* Big Ask: Ship based mining, being stuck with the hand tools has gone on for far far too long. Please stop working on harvesting, and start working on mining drills. 
* A big reason that asteroid mining is unbalanced, is you cant use a ship radar to see the pirates, so it only seems fair if you add ship mining. 

Market

* Please consider the following changes to how ore spawns: Safe Zone Planets: Basic & Uncommon, Safe Zone Moons: Basic, and Advanced Ore (50% yield compared to PvP space), PvP Space gets everything up to Rare. No Exotic planetary mining units, Exotic mining should be reserved to PvP Astroids, and Space Resource Spots.  No Rare ore should exist on any of the safe zone planets either. Long term thinking, you'll need to consider this when adding more planets, maybe even some planets without a safe zone. 

* Please consider the following changes to how ore bots work: Safe Zone Moons: Add Bot Buy orders for Uncommon OrePvP Moons: Add Bot Sell Orders for Basic/Uncommon Ore (later add Advanced if the concept works). The Sell orders would need to be essentially priced between the fuel and warp cell cost (so 1-2 quanta higher). There should be some sort of way for "haulers" to make money without using the mission system. These haulers will also help to correct the warp cell market when warp cells drop below ore cost. 

* Big ask: Please consider making the schematics a research item rather than removing them all together. We would essentially need a research machine that takes in ore or pures, then spits out schematics. You could maintain the schematic system and their costs (but just match the equivalent amount in ore), but fix several annoyances such as needing to warp to a planet, just to warp back to Alioth 30 seconds later, the schematic system would have a player driven market, thus more things for players to do, perhaps you could even add a new talent tree for schematic research, and overall this is a win-win-win. 

* Please fix notification details (element size is missing). 

* Please add Elastic search. And options to hide schematics and remember other filters.

* Another big ask, but please add volume stats to the market interface. 

Missions:

* 10 Player/10 Org Missions instead of 3
* Please fix the ranking system. 

* Repeatable Missions or just Quality of Life to the player mission menus (like auto select package/location). 

* No starting point missions, just me bring an item, I don't care where you get it. e.g. I want to have some hematite, I don't want to buy it then have you haul it from your base, another market, etc.

* Tiered Parcel Containers. 

Overall - Please play your game, starting with just the FTUE, before release. You have made a lot of progress, but I feel like the reset is going to be more annoyance without these changes, not to mention, you need to improve the market's stability, and these suggestions should help the market, not to mention make the game more enjoyable for many.