the wipe will it erase your skills points if you paid any amounts of months and if you over paid months do you keep

the wipe will it erase your skills points if you paid any amounts of months and if you have excess months they would be brought too the next wipe as extra months you don't need too pay so do you keep and if you over paid would you lose all your skill points you paid for 
i would believe if you lose the amount of months got on record you will gain the SP in next wipe or full or half or so you see what i mean its like an investment ?!?!

or do you lose everything if you don't play time line and what is the limit time 3 months i heard but really do you lose your SKILL POINTS ?!?!?! 

I am not sure where you are getting your information but a wipe on release has not been officially confirmed. Also while erasing skill points has been discussed as a possible option, it too has not been decided yet. Please review this forum post, as of writing it has the most up to date information. If you have additional questions or thoughts on the matter, I recommend you add them to this discussion thread.