Game freezing more often since Panacea

Mncdk1

I'm experiencing that my client freezes more often than before. It used to be pretty rare-ish, when something went wrong, the client would just crash. But now I'm freezing half a dozen times every day.

I think I have noticed that it happens more frequently, when I hit B to enter build mode without meaning to, and then hit B again relatively quickly, to cancel out of it.

I am unable to reproduce it right now though.

I can add that I've also noticed it while doing some building, so it's not exclusively linked to entering/leaving build mode.

And I was working on a dynamic core S at the time, so it probably wasn't because I was dealing with some overly complex monstrosity. :P

I've seen this a couple of times, enough probably that it can't keep being a coincidence...

When the game freezes up, like right now (again), I'm seeing a "loading construct" progress bar.

This time I happened to enter and leave build mode relatively quickly again (within like 2 seconds probably), and it's far from the first time I've seen "loading construct" on my frozen screen.

I noticed if I had no tools in use when leaving build mode the crashes don't happen.

Also I just upgraded my ram from 16 to 32g. With the 16 I would have random crashes in random places doing random activities. Since installing the 32g I have not crashed once. Been about 3 weeks.