Loss of Tools - New Tools

Hirnsausen

With the revamping of the mining, some of the tools are not needed any longer. While other tools are still needed.

I am proposing here some new tools.

Existing Construct Tool 2:

- increase maximum size to the dimensions of an L core
- to save honeycomb usage and follow building logics, add an option for HOLLOW shapes (minimum required wall thickness), add another option for open ends
- add cone (rounded and straight walls), torus (with variable middle opening size),  various more shapes like a cube with one side rounded, etc.
- allow to rotate by user-deined angles

New Construct Tools:

- tool to resize all axes or just one) or scew voxel areas

Existing Construct Tool 7:
- add an option to copy honeycombs and elements within the selected area

New Landscaping Tool:
- tools 2 and 5 can build tunnels and rooms underground, but with irregular shapes causing lots of data. Instead, I can envision a tool to build tunnels and rooms, that can be expanded up to the area of an L core, and the shape would be - like the excavations - a simple cube or cylinder that can be modified (scale, axis-scaling) and also rotation and angling should become possible, like for tunnels that go diagonally down into the soil. Optionally, soil can be stored in inventory, and used for building same shapes with this tool.

Dear fellow players, if you refer to any of my mentioned tools, please use that associated number, and if you suggest own new tols, kndly add a number to them, too (first chek the numbers other gamers might use for their suggestins).