Territory unit cooling off

Underhook

1 statement and 1question

Statement:  Its a bit rich charging me 500,000 to put down a TU, then 3 days later charging me 1,000,000 tax  when all I want to do is remove the TU I placed in the wrong location   but I cant due to cooling off.  I guess I'll just abandon the units but it sucks.

Question:  How long is the current cooling off period for a TU.  I think its a week but not sure?

2 hours ago, Underhook said:

Thank you

Additional question :)   Is there any way to tell how long we have left on cool down?

Haven't checked in a long time, but you should be able to check on the territory unit itself. That said, the other indicator would be how long until taxes are due, which is currently 3 days unless a change was snuck in during a small patch. So that + 4 days.

33 minutes ago, Creator said:

Haven't checked in a long time, but you should be able to check on the territory unit itself. That said, the other indicator would be how long until taxes are due, which is currently 3 days unless a change was snuck in during a small patch. So that + 4 days.

Thanks, I tried looking at the unit and right clicking various options but could not see the cooldown.  I am not the most observant person in the world so I probably just missed it.  Funny thing with the taxes.  If we just put the territory down it seems to give us a week but as soon as we put anything on it it changes to 3 days. So, maybe they did actually think about this and I got heated over nothing.