market suggestions

clarity

just nuke the markets moahah ;) & let the players figure it out .......(& or) make it so players can craft 2 tips of market venders at their bases 1 is a global vander that's linked to all markets ...& 2 is a local market vander that's linked to their shops storage boxes and shows a list off all the stuff they r selling and can buy .....so u dont got to look around for days in peoples massiv shops ....& i feel bad for the shop owners that got to setup all the veders  for like each type of thing that thay got to sell witch can take weeks or more to set up + thay got to price fluctuations all the time in the markets thay got to update all the time seem pretty annoying to me

Having market machines which players can create and run would be great. How much their machines could sell would depend simply on how much back end storage they have. So if it could take ten in links, then I guess the max a player market could store would be 10 container hubs each with then expanded L containers with max placement skills.