Looking for a populated area off Alioth

Kelevra142

Hello everyone,

my friend and I are thinking about moving our stuff off Alioth and settling on another Planet or Moon.

We like Thades, the lighting is nice, it has a  large flat surface and the canyon is awesome, but it seems rather unpopulated? Are there populated Areas that have a few active (10+?) Players?

A few days ago I saw a comment in another Thread, stating that their Org was dedicated to populate the Area around Madis 3(?) Marketplace. Is that still a thing?

And where are you guys n gals at? 

@Kelevra142 Madis MP3 is getting fairly well built out. Two orgs are developing northeast and southwest and have linked their bases to the marketplace using dynamic cores to create roads.

our org currently has about 6-8 online most days, sometimes more, sometimes a little less. 

the other org appears to be about twice our size. 

there are a few independents who are also involved. They sell us parts and ore. 

we have set aside building zones and other areas for other players to join in. 

the whole area appears to be changing daily so I’d rate it as active. 

it’s also nice that we usually see people popping it it when market who come and take a look at our org. We also have a surrogate destination at the top of our tallest tower that seems fairly popular judging by the number of randos that come through every day and buy our ships/building blueprints. 

why don’t the two do you pop over here and take a look?

Friday is the quietest day of the week though so you might want to wait till the weekend. 

see if you can find the tiny MP3 in this image. 

vwL0Ym2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&