Is their any point in S radar handling 5 and control unit capacity handling 5?

Buck_Rogers

G'day guys. I am trying to fit xs railguns to a cockpit controller. It is possible to fit 2 xs railguns to a cockpit controller with S radar handling 4 and control unit capacity handling 4. I was aiming to fit 4 xs railguns. It has been brought to my attention that I can't fit 4 guns. I am just 2 days from S radar handling 5 and control unit capacity handling 5. I can already fit 2 guns to the cockpit, so what is the point of S radar handling 5 and control unit capacity handling 5? It is a lot of time to train these skills but now I have almost got them it seems like a waste of time. Am I missing something? and is it even possible to fit more than 2 xs guns to a cockpit controller?

Currently XS guns are a complete waste. Don't waste your skillpoints on them. (Everyone flies around with L and a gunner or remote). L gun has 50% hit chance on S core. It blows big holes in it.

Next balance patch we will see but nothing currently indicates that xs weapons will be any more viable. Their damage is just too low. You shooting for 10 minutes is like 1 L gun volley.

If you do it for cosmetic purposes then just don't connect them.

On 12/4/2020 at 1:36 PM, XKentX said:

Currently XS guns are a complete waste. Don't waste your skillpoints on them. (Everyone flies around with L and a gunner or remote). L gun has 50% hit chance on S core. It blows big holes in it.

Next balance patch we will see but nothing currently indicates that xs weapons will be any more viable. Their damage is just too low. You shooting for 10 minutes is like 1 L gun volley.

If you do it for cosmetic purposes then just don't connect them.

Thanks m8.