idk if this were i need to post this

Greasie

Ah, I think I'm understanding this a bit better now - initially, were you looking for a teleport? If you reached out to the in-game GMs and they denied your request, it might not fall under the list of approved scenarios.

Based on what you first posted, it doesn't seem like deploying something only to have it explode should be intended. (Please note that I am a newer NQ member and am still learning the ins and outs of Dual Universe, so take what I say at this time with a small grain of salt. I will research this and come back to clarify if needed.)

I would recommend submitting an official support ticket, if you have not already done so. 

thats the think i manuvered it back to my base by hand cause wasnt getting help its not a in game intended bug but thats fine no one wanted to help and kept throwing me around to different things to submit something were the suport part on the website is not easy to locate if never used before 

deploying voxel librarys in this game it always happens the core blows up n they take off flying thats not the players fault thats a bug on ur guys end we should not have to fight to get our construct back when its a in game bug sorry just upset all this throwing around that just happened to me