Player Name Colours - Let you know who is who

ADCOne

I was going to suggest just four player name colours however, I realised this idea could go beyond just that simple use. Therefore, the suggestion is:

Basic idea is Player Name Colours to indicate factions, the actual colours used are not important to me however, I have picked colours to make the suggestion clear (Though on a personal note I would rather not be pink or Purple!). So the player names could be set to colour as follows:

Red: Enemies (factions your faction is at war with, people who have shot at you, people who you have shot at, people who have stolen from you, people you have stolen from, etc.)

Green: Allies/Friendlies (factions your faction is friendly with, people who you are friendly with (Overrides the red indicator for this one), People who have deals/contracts with your faction (Probably want a time limit with this one and I assume the game will become that complicated) and people you have deals/contracts with, etc.) 

White: Neutral Players (essentially NPCs as far as you are concerned going about their own business - you and they have not had any interaction with each other)

Brown: New players still going through the tutorial. (My tutorial is stuck since I restarted it and I cannot redeploy my sanctuary claim unit - hopefully it will count a normal claim unit when I get to that)

Pink: NPC (Assuming any are added for any reason - Like missions to give players money instead of a daily handout)

Yellow: Admins (NQ's staff when out and about in game - Assuming they do not choose to be invisible to players)

Now having thought about the idea I think it can go a little bit further than this and be used by Organisations/Corporations to indicate who is the boss/roles/teams /etc. Probably best to add a symbol under the name that these Organisations/Corporations can choose (maybe even customize) and choose the colour that indicates the role/standings etc.

There is probably a couple of suggestions in here but its all the same topic so hopefully this is ok.

Have fun gaming :)