My Constructs keep VANISHING every few minutes [VIDEO]

sHuRuLuNi

I have already reinstalled a few times, also installed on a separate SSD ... anyway: every few minutes or so my Constructs vanish --- for example my ship, my house, my factory ... The frustrating part is this: Sometimes I could be far away from my factory, and would go mining ... but when I get back, say after 20 minutes I see that my whole Factory has disappeared - and in this lost time of course nothing is being produced either.

This happens a lot with my ship as well: If I go somewhere to mine, then walk a bit away from the ship, mine, and then I get back to the ship - and the ship is gone again --- you can see this happen in the VIDEO.

It is not like the ship is underground or something - it simply is not there -- this happens with whole DISTRICTS as well!   I fly to a district, but it isnt there --- the ground below that is there, the grass is there and everything - just the WHOLE district - with Market, ships AND PEOPLE -- simply is not there.

So, again I have to log out and log in again - and what you know - all of a sudden a very busy district with dozens of ships and people appears.

This is extremely frustrating lads.