Future replacing Sanctuary territory units and territory units?

Sofetios

Hey, I heard from someone that sometime in the future we will have to place out sanctuary territory units and territory units again, is this true? They said it was for the new biome generation or something like that. I honestly love where I have my base right now. I would hate to lose my spot. Anyone know for sure if this is confirmed to be true?

Current planet terrain is old and will be getting a complete overhaul (complete with rivers, mountains, taigas, and other nice looking biomes to make it look like a real planet).
When that happens everything placed on the surface will presumably be removed.

4 hours ago, Sofetios said:

Hey, I heard from someone that sometime in the future we will have to place out sanctuary territory units and territory units again, is this true? They said it was for the new biome generation or something like that. I honestly love where I have my base right now. I would hate to lose my spot. Anyone know for sure if this is confirmed to be true?

Yes, they will give you a magic BP for everything on that hex minus container inventories. The TU and STU will be return to you (this part I don’t know how they will do it exactly but it possible) but anything in containers it’s lost (again, don’t have a clue how can they replace items that the owner may not even know what they where lol)