Falling under Map Bug

Guest GermanSuicider

Guest GermanSuicider

hello,

after i tried the building tutorial and dont finished it . i went back to desktop. On the next day i play again and after i entered the building tutorial in the institute the ground and other items are not spawning. i go one step forward and im falling under the map and cant go on with the tutorial. i tried a restart but nothing works. any help? thanks

win10

16GB Ram

intel core i7

nvidea gtx 1070

This is a relatively common bug people run into. For things like this, you can go to the "help-troubleshooting" channel in the official discord ( https://discord.gg/dualuniverse ). A few of the NQ staff monitor that channel and will help you get back on your feet.  Alternatively, while we're in beta, there is a "Force Respawn" feature visible after pressing escape while in game. This will respawn your character at the preset resurrection node, but I don't think you get to keep your inventory so this is not preferred.

Nothing worked...Still the same problem. This is really annoying. I'm paying for something I can't play and time is running ... Yes, it's an unfinished beta, but the basics should work. I can't play any more, the bottom is gone and after one step I fall into the sea. If that isn't fixed soon, then the game is already dead for me. I hope someone else has helpful tips ....