The Stars will never be won by little minds.........

.......we must be as big as space itself.

Hi Everyone

I am excited to take a pledge and start exploring this universe. I am a little older than the average player I guess, so have never cut my teeth on minecraft etc which I guess would have been useful for inventory management skills. I loved playing No Mans Sky, Elite Dangerous (I also played the very first version of Elite when first it came out !!  :D  ), Star Wars,  and many other space related games. In my younger days I was a Military Fighter Pilot wannabe Astronaut but hell the Brits didn't really have a space program so I could never quite realise my dream. So i try and live out my deepest desires for space exploration and low flying across strange new worlds in VR on NMS but it misses many things that I am hoping Dual Universe will satisfy. I think I will be dead long before Star Citizen is launched!

I have spent around 8 hrs in the last server session struggling to get going with a hover craft and collecting minerals and failing dismally at mining. I could really do with a bit of help or a few 'friends'. I am a fast learner (i did fly fighters!) and have a good deal of time to commit to the game. Just as happy as a wingman defending a formation as leading it. If you have room for a "Dad plays space games (or Grandad!)" who is still only 17 inside his head then please say hello. Any clans you can suggest for me to join would be gratefully accepted and the sooner I can get airborne in an exo-atmospheric craft the better.

Looking forward to the Beta launch and seeing you all out there. Thanks for reading/listening.

"Space Travel is life-enhancing and anything that's life-enhancing is worth doing. It makes you want to live forever."