Jump to content

what are the controls ingame


Recommended Posts

hi all, soon to be pledging but two questions if i may before i drop some cash

 

i can not for the life of me seem to find game controls for flight/moving around the planet is there support for joysticks/hotas/rudder pedals.

can we use also game pad as well if we want. i use mouse and keyboard of walking around mostly but just wanted to make sure on what the controls are and how deep the modifying the controls, say like elite and star citizen ect.

 

hope someone can help as new member :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kinda concerning when no one replies to this easy question about controls. Don’t bow well with new subscribers when looking is there anyone here able to answer the question admin or devs. 
 

really wanna get this but controls to the game is needs clarifying for me. 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BR8V0TW0ZER0 said:

support for joysticks/hotas/rudder pedals.

there's ALWAYS support because you can always use TARGET to play any game with HOTAS and pedals

 

13 hours ago, BR8V0TW0ZER0 said:

can we use also game pad as well if we want. i use mouse and keyboard of walking around mostly but just wanted to make sure on what the controls are and how deep the modifying the controls, say like elite and star citizen ect.

that's under NDA unfortunately, can't say anything about the controls ingame

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That’s stupid then. 😂 because how am I supposed to know if I can use my flight gear in the game. Should be common knowledge to any person, Sounds daft to me to be honest. 
only asking can i use flight sticks and hotas not anything in-depth been in a few nda programs and still am, never heard of not saying anything about controls being part of it.definitely new to me  that one  🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I look at this target not sure I have heard of

it, as most games/sims I’m in have the support.  is this like njoy keyboard to joystick I have a google on it see how that works. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BR8V0TW0ZER0 said:

That’s stupid then. 😂 because how am I supposed to know if I can use my flight gear in the game. Should be common knowledge to any person, Sounds daft to me to be honest. 
only asking can i use flight sticks and hotas not anything in-depth been in a few nda programs and still am, never heard of not saying anything about controls being part of it.definitely new to me  that one  🤷‍♂️

yep it's pretty strict and.....unwise to put it more friendly.... I can't even quote you the NDA itself because that's under NDA too lol make of this what you want ^^

 

18 hours ago, BR8V0TW0ZER0 said:

I look at this target not sure I have heard of

it, as most games/sims I’m in have the support.  is this like njoy keyboard to joystick I have a google on it see how that works. 

https://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/target

it's EZ to use and quite powerful too. I played CS:GO with my hotas (was a nightmare but fun)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lethys said:

yep it's pretty strict and.....unwise to put it more friendly.... I can't even quote you the NDA itself because that's under NDA too lol make of this what you want ^^

 

https://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/target

it's EZ to use and quite powerful too. I played CS:GO with my hotas (was a nightmare but fun)

ok cool think i can use that with virpil gear or gremlin i asum if not :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

I watched your stream, and I liked how you answered all the questions. It's a pity, of course, that we didn't play some games, for example, CS: GO. We could invite subscribers to play with you. It would be cool to watch you play but at the same time answer questions from the audience. But I still liked everything, continued to do as before. My God, it was a few years ago, and it feels like it was recently. By the way, I saw an advertisement for a site for selling and buying skins on your stream skinsmonkey.com. Are you still working with them? And in general, there are streams now. I just haven't followed you for a long time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...