Came over from Star Citizen, pledged but CAN'T sign in

I just wanted to say Hi. I came here to report a bug, but I actually don't see a valid spot for an issues console or anything dedicated to technical bugs.  Am I missing something?

Anywho, I bit about me, I have a plethora of I.T. background from starting on my i386 with a whole 4mb of memory, to programming some OpenGL and Vulkan, to building you a virtual infrastructure, building you a completely resilient network backbone to designing webpages and running my own company(twice). I am sure it's not unique as us I.T. people have a tendency to wear a LOT of hats.

I also work on VW/Audi's as a hobby, from engine swaps to horrible German maintenance, ha.  (sold the VW's so mainly Audi's as i've gotten older). Anyway, I am hoping to meet some great people while playing and was looking forward to getting into the game, but after spending 5 hours trying to log in and only receiving HTTP 100 errors (reset password a bunch to be safe). I figured the game is either in closed Alpha right now (a message would be nice) or it's a bug.

Oh and I am generally playing via a steam controller casting to my TV. Being a hermit in the office has worn on me over the years.   Nice to meet everyone and excited to dive in.

Toodles.

Welcome ?

The test servers aren't available right now.

They are usually up most weekends but this week there was no test.  they haven't announced the exact timeframe of the next test but they hinted at an extended test for the entire month of June! Yay?

When the test is announced you can see it here https://www.dualthegame.com/en/server-status/