S110 - Squadron 110 Private Militia

110_roundelDU2.png.8670a373344af3ed1d7cd203a2d48bea.png

Squadron 110 is a private militia corp, a former Earth Defense Fleet Squadron mothballed due to the imminent destruction of our old home. Surviving officers from the Squadron upon making landfall kept the name and structure to rebuild a private version of the infamous squadron. Attracting former EDF service personnel and civillians, Squadron 110 is now a formidible freelancing organization.

RSI_POSTER_human.thumb.jpg.e1c8cb9ca2e83f277a97f11103f206ae.jpg

I myself am the Admiral within the DU section of this org, in charge of operations here. We are new to this game for the most part, although I have been here before under a different banner. I hope we can make friends, although I also expect a few enemies along the way also...
I represent our interests here. We are primarilly a Star Citizen community, but we play other games also. This is one that has peaked many of our interests, and are looking forward to the Beta later this year. I, along with a few of our members, will be playing the alpha sessions in order to get a feel for it and help test out (we like breaking games) in order to make this a better experience for those who follow and the wider community here. So, greetings to all and I hope you enjoyed our introduction lore!

Discord link is available upon request.