please help-NEWBIE with crowd funding

Rum5280

Hello all....

I must've missed the memo... I'm trying to join and support the game but when I select on my level that I want to contribute to , I'm thrown into a loop and payment isn't accepted/and cant download the game...

when I wrote to Novaquark, this was their response:

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………..

Thanks for willing to support us, and sorry for the trouble.

I'm afraid that the transaction is registered as Discarded in our database.
Unfortunately, the problem is on Xsolla's side. Xsolla is our payment system provider. We'd advise you to reach out to their support directly to fix this issue.

You can do so right here:
https://www.xsolla.com/modules/support/
In some cases, the problem might come from your bank itself, which may block the transaction. Regardless, we suggest you first contact Xsolla.

Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the trouble.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I wrote to THEM, no response.....and in researching Xsolla, their customer service reviews, spotty at best, and just left me with a bad taste and red flags...

If I was Novaquark and a third party kept me from getting funding, id be on the horn to fix it and not telling prospective players to take it up with them....

I don't know.... thoughts.

Im really wanting to join everyone.,

Your best and safest option is to go back to NQ support, and let them know about the situation. Send them any evidence you have of the payment going through on your end.

Alternatively you can check to see if xsolla has a phone number you can call for quicker support. Apart from this advice I don't think there is much anyone can do for you, so you're really kinda stuck dealing with NQ & Xsolla.