Ball, Chain, and Spear

SpearCypher

i need help from someone in game (as i havent managed to afford the pack i want yet) ive designed a concept for a space ship,  and i need help with knowing game mechanics and general space ship engineering. the basic concept that it splits into three parts, an armored gun module(ball), a big piece of steel that unfolds and releases drones(chain), and a super fast lightweight sniper(spear)

On 3/23/2019 at 6:13 PM, SpearCypher said:

i need help from someone in game (as i havent managed to afford the pack i want yet) ive designed a concept for a space ship,  and i need help with knowing game mechanics and general space ship engineering. the basic concept that it splits into three parts, an armored gun module(ball), a big piece of steel that unfolds and releases drones(chain), and a super fast lightweight sniper(spear)

You won't find that person because the game is under NDA. As you don't have access yet, noone is allowed to tell you anything about game mechanics 

• 5 months later...

So you basically mean a ship which could be decoupled into 3 seperate parts or one which composes of these 3? 

Anyways. From what we know so far "AI"-drones are not possbible however remote controlled ships are. But I don´t know the range of them.

As for the "sniper" and gun "ball" nobody knows because neither CvC nor PvP is implemented yet. 

If I had to make an assumption anything but the decoupling is possible (assuming that you meant that). 

Since I´m not in Alpha and with the NDA thats frankly all of the information you´ll get.