Hollowgrams

MechMercant

Hollograms it must be a thing

Like a message or recording device for an headquaters or recruiting office

Whatever the reaseon it must be a thing

Why would you need a hologram for a message, in-game?

Some holograms have been confirmed in the form of a map on the planet below, link here. .

Although, I can't see the meaning of a hologram for recruitment. Just have a bullet-in ad in the game, the devs plan for such a thing.

Some kind of motion c

Why would you need a hologram for a message, in-game?

Some holograms have been confirmed in the form of a map on the planet below,
link here. .

Although, I can't see the meaning of a hologram for recruitment. Just have a bullet-in ad in the game, the devs plan for such a thing.

He means motion capture i think. You record a footage then play it as a holographic video

Some kind of motion c

He means motion capture i think. You record a footage then play it as a holographic video

Yeah, I know, Star Wars style, but still, it isn't worth it as a strain test on the server, as the hologram would have to be an NPC "clone" of the player with a blue translucent hue of a texture. NPCs cost the server :P

Yeah, I know, Star Wars style, but still, it isn't worth it as a strain test on the server, as the hologram would have to be an NPC "clone" of the player with a blue translucent hue of a texture. NPCs cost the server :P

Erm... if its just a static animation it wouldnt stress the server more than any other animation :P

Perhaps. But a normal TV would be good at least.

Erm... if its just a static animation it wouldnt stress the server more than any other animation :P

Well, sure, unless they can also spam like a real person in the chat via automated messages. Then it's going to be like propaganda wars i nthe 1800s.

Well, sure, unless they can also spam like a real person in the chat via automated messages. Then it's going to be like propaganda wars i nthe 1800s.

Why the fark should a better sign be able to write in the chat?