Newcomer #abignumber

Reniya

AUDIO MESSAGE CODE : DU715

TO : The Arkship Pub

Tap to play the message

Spoiler

Radio tuning

Ah, hello. Don't mind the code, it's made up. Anyway, Reniya speaking, and ready to unload the baguett-

-Mumbling in the background

-Wait, what ? I can't ?

-Mumbling

-6 months !?

-Mumbling

-Voxels ? pre-Alpha ? the hell are you sayin' ? Poor thing, you must be broken or something...

-Mumbling

-Hey, you're the Beta player ! sigh Well, looks like we're meeting in quite some time...

Awkward silence

What am I supposed to say now... Ah yes, I'm human ! I thought its was important to specify, nowadays

you can meet so many different species. The other day, whe-

-Mumbling

-I don't care if they may or may not be included ! Whatever this means... And it's for the public feed whatever, they told me to do that. ANYWAY, this message is

already way too long. Yep, i only have 10 seconds left. Goddamn made in Chai-Nah...

-Mumbling

-I'm wondering if you're not made in Chai-Nah too... Ah well, see you in 6 months I guess.

Radio tuning

Text Log: Earth year 12476, Novark.

Found an audio file today. I thought it was my collection of classic songs from the year 1990. Turns out it was another passengers message. Horrible audio quality. Between the static and silences, I gathered the passenger will be in the last simulation before landing. I wish this Reniya the best.

Still have not found my mix tape.

*text ends*