Database / overview of known bugs, suggestions and their status

Takao

At the moment there is no overview of known bugs and submitted suggestions (that I am aware of).

That means it is likely that several people will send in the same bug report or the same request via the support page or create a forum topic with an idea that Novaquark did comment on somewhere, sometime ago.

Also (I think) we don't know that well what Novaquark thinks about the posted ideas (most of them at least), when they will get implemented or if there are currently beeing worked on (same for the bugs).

I'm aware, that there is an unofficial wiki, but on the main page a couldn't find any overview of planned and suggested features.

It would also be usefull if, when typing in the title of a support ticket, the database is searched for similar known bugs / ideas and display those to prevent sending a ticket for a bug that is already know and worked on.

If there is already a thread on the forum, then there should be a link to that thread.

I'm pretty sure that NQ has an internal overview of bugs and suggested and planned features. I just hope it's not just an Excel sheet -.-

If not, e.g. it's in a database, then it shouldn't be that difficult to integrate it into either the forum or the support page (time wise, not technical, because technical it's no problem at all).

There is actually a bugs site that they have, but there's no public access to it (yet?).

I would share the link but I don't think they want me doing that. Regardless, it's pretty easy to find if you look hard enough ;)