More Interactive Elements

Meumera

Français :

Voici une liste pêle-mêle d'idée d'élément interactif qu'il serait utile (et puissant) a ajouté :

XOR gate (rare, mais on sait jamais)

Relais (une entré, plusieurs sorties (La "OR gate" peut faire ça ?))
Antenne relais (envoyer un signal "sans fil")
Mémoire (Set Reset)
Bistable (variante Mémoire)
Retardateur (envoi le signal aprés x temps)
Temporiseur (envoi un signal pendant x temps)

Beaucoup plus gros, un systéme de signal analogique est t'il prévus ? (peut étre trop, mais j'aurais ma réponse)

Here is a pell-mell list of interactive element idea that it would be useful (and powerful) added:

XOR gate (rare, but never known)

Relay (one input, several outputs (The "OR gate" can do that?))
Relay antenna (send a "wireless" signal)
Memory (Set Reset)
Bistable (Memory variant)
Self-timer (send signal after x time)
Timer (send a signal for x time)

Much bigger, is there an analog signal system? (may be too much, but I would have my answer)

XOR gate (rare, but never known)

You can make your own custom one with already existing gates, but still, NQ could make one.

Relay (one input, several outputs (The "OR gate" can do that?))

In the codex (August Dev Diary), there is a Relay that does exactly what you want.

Relay antenna (send a "wireless" signal)

All signals are already wireless, but I think it may only work in the same construct.

Memory (Set Reset) and Bistable (Memory variant)

Maybe the Switch can do that, I'm not sure. Look into the codex. Maybe the one called Counter can help you, it looks like a multi-stable.

Self-timer (send signal after x time)

In the codex (August Dev Diary), it is called Delayline unit.

Timer (send a signal for x time)

Use a Delayline unit and a NOT gate, and you have it.

Much bigger, is there an analog signal system?

All the complex elements like Engines have analog signals. It looks like you only can use this signals with LUA scripting.

There is a Relay that does exactly what you want

Hmm. I think that merged this new Relay element and the OR gate would be more convenient. (and this does not conflict with the principle of a OR gate)

All signals are already wireless, but I think it may only work in the same construct.

I know that the signals are already "wireless", I think more has an specific element to transmit on long distance (> 200m), this will avoid crossed all the base to create it.
See, communique with other construct.

(Sorry for double Post :*)

It's entirely possible that a memory element may be unnecessary, if the lua scripting can just have variables. Same thing with the more advanced timers. That said, I would like to see some sort of wireless antenna for allowing communication between disparate constructs. Just set the set them both to the same frequency, and they'd allow the transmission of information. Even if it was only a simple "they mirror each other's state, 1 or 0", that could have a lot of utility. It would also allow for some nasty stuff for nasty people that managed to acquire the frequency of your wireless relays. >:3