Kuritho

If you want some thoughts, I would like to see some different fuel types as well, but not to the extent the OP is thinking. I would say there should be fuels made for different types of engines, say like 3 types of fuel. Regular, diesel, and jet-fuel as an idea in relation to fuels used in the current world. For a heavy vehicle they should use something more like a jet-fuel. Something that can provide more thrust. Or for smaller, 1 or 2 person transportation vehicles there should be something that is like a regular fuel that is easier to obtain. Maybe make them even react in different ways regarding transportation and mining to add a bit of fun.

I would also like to see it incorporated into the mining parts of the game as well. For larger crafts that require different, more reactive fuel types there should be different ways of obtaining it, some of these methods should be more difficult than that of producing the fuels used for lesser vehicles. This could create a lifelike economy in the fuel industries.

I know my second thoughts kinda trailed off the topic a little, but that is an idea to consider on top of the idea of different fuel types.

• 1 month later...