Wonderland Series: The Cheshire

HULLO yes this is VELN o________o hoi

Moonscythe Inc is rolling out a new series of ships known as the Wonderland Series :D

♦ - The Cheshire

♥ - The White Rabbit

♣ - The Jabberwock

♠ - The Bandersnatch

OK HERES THE FIRST ONE

bvTE4ll.png

The Cheshire is one sneaky sneaky kitty with a special trick up it's sleeve :T shoosh don't tell anyone kk?

zKQOyA8.png

Equipped with a cloaking device, the Cheshire lugs around two giant canisters full of missiles slowly up to an immobile foe, waiting for it's chance to strike.Then when the time is right, WAM BLAM KABAM @_____@ the Cheshire fires all teh missilez

Good job Cheshire :D you did lotsa damage and everyone is so proud of you.

AFZWFgb.png

But now you are screwd cuz ur slow D:

cz2a21Z.png

SOOPRIZE :D the empty rocket canisters decouple from the ship, and the rockets strapped to them send them flying into the enemies. Now that you don't have to lug around those annoying giant cans, you can do some flips and kool kid tricks and get the heck out of there :D Mission success gj

So... basically a stealth bomber more or less?

It also has a huge problem: You can easily shoot the rockets off, preventing any sort of damage happening in the first place. 2 really huge weakspots and you just conquered the ship. Maybe add some extra support to the rockets so they don't accidentally "pop-off" due to "extreme exposure to high-velocity bullet".

So... basically a stealth bomber more or less?

It also has a huge problem: You can easily shoot the rockets off, preventing any sort of damage happening in the first place. 2 really huge weakspots and you just conquered the ship. Maybe add some extra support to the rockets so they don't accidentally "pop-off" due to "extreme exposure to high-velocity bullet".

I appreciate the criticism thanks :D But I assure you, if you're getting shot at before you fire teh missilez, you've done an exceptionally good job of not piloting a stealth ship correctly.

Sorry if I didn't convey it correctly, but the ship will have a cloaking device XD I wasn't sure how to draw it into the blueprint though since NQ hasn't released the specifics of how they function yet. The ship was designed on the principle that you can't really re-cloak once you've outed your position, so you fire the missiles and just leave instead :P

The missile launchers wouldn't be nearly as expensive to replace as a cloaking device, I would assume.