Combat trailer

HunterAnubis

Any chance you can make a video on how combat actualy works and looks like?

I mean sure you vaguly described it BUT Id like to see some actualy fight action of fighter vs fighter and at least small cruiser vs a cruiser

are there hitpoints on the ship? or is it like space engeneers where bits and pieces fall apart? How does it go with loot after ship explodes....
repairs?

Do you repair your ship manualy or is there a shipyard.

This isn't likely to happen for quite some time, and definitely not before Alpha. My guess would be sometime in Beta, or even after release. 

Construct vs Construct combat isn't even unlocked on the pledges yet -> https://community.dualthegame.com/pledge , and they've got a long way to go before they're ready to start implementing that system. 

They haven't even implemented health or combat mechanics in any capacity in avatar vs avatar combat yet. 

As yamamushi said, Probably not for quite some time. From my understanding they do not even have a Avatar vs Avatar combat system in place let alone Construct vs Construct.

I am sure they will tell use in the next Dev dairy if they have started working on it. The next one is suppose to be out anytime from now to 3/10/17.

Source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949863330/dual-universe-civilization-building-sci-fi-mmorpg/posts/1814524

Construct vs Construct combat is getting pretty close now as far as stretch goals go, but I agree with the other posts on this, it will be a good long while before we see any of it. There are no models for weapons yet as far as I know, and they are still working the kinks out of flight mechanics.