Where is download client of game

GuruBozonas

ok, so I'm a gold package founder, when exactly is it I'm allowed to play/test ?   I was under the impression when I first pledged, months ago, it should have started by now?

It would seem that after reading  few more posts, the alpha, which is where I'll be allowed in, isn't even scheduled to start until September

That would be correct. It was delayed until September a couple months back.

ok, so I'm a gold package founder, when exactly is it I'm allowed to play/test ?   I was under the impression when I first pledged, months ago, it should have started by now?

It would seem that after reading  few more posts, the alpha, which is where I'll be allowed in, isn't even scheduled to start until September

Games under development have delays.  No promises were made to you or anyone else regarding access dates.  Some general time frames were talked about as goals but nothing was set in stone. 

What you should have been aware of was that there was slim to no chance that the devs would deliver in the time frame they had hoped.  No development ever hits those goals.  Not EVER.  Many large studios keep their hoped for time frames secret because some people seem incapable of understanding how unforeseen problems can crop up when you're literally inventing something new...

I return beta still is no released. Yes i know this is bad for all silver customers. We waiting. Who lose patience and became  angry can deklarate ultimatum to developers team and trowing torte to them face :D or tyf clocks :D :D :D

lol wot. You really need to read things before you buy them. Even by the original schedule, beta would still be almost a year away. If you are looking for a completed game, this is not it, not yet. Come back in two years.

That is correct. The alpha was delayed a few months, which is normal. We should hopefully be getting more news about that soon

Excited to see more of this game later this year if things go according to play (we all know they almost never do lol).

Also, yay first post!

First post?

Edit: Oh you mean your first post. I'm stupid.