Spray on Nanotech

JmannDriver

I used to be active on another game similar to this one a few years ago. I'm dredging up some of the discussed content from then.

Nano Spray List

With the advances in today nanotechnology I can see it being immensely more powerful and effective in the future. I have thought up a few ways that we could use this nanotechnology in a versatile and pliable way.

Spray on Solar Cells

• In essence, you spray this onto the ship and nano-pholitic cells absorb light and convert it into energy which can be used for low-level power for systems such as life support and emergency lighting. (Can also power other forms of nano spray, but can't power the ships systems.)

Color Changing Paint
  • We could spray on pain with nano-LED's in them that allow you to edit on designs and change the overall color of your ship. You could go so far as adding a stealth mode to the ship by mimicking backgrounds.(Draws no power from the ship, and gives none back to it.)
Spray on Mag Field Generating Paint
  • This form of spray allows the ship to form a magnetic bubble around it which will help protect it from many things in space and in the atmosphere. (Drains some of the ships power to power the field.)

For those of us here who like to get super critical and detailed, I am going to put this in here to explain how this is all done. Inside each can mixed in with the nano-tech paint are RNA and DNA strands that help assemble and line up all the different nano-tech parts. CRISPR might be an option for upgrading a spray.

If anyone has some other form of spray on nano-tech please feel free to post.
modify_inline.gif

• 2 months later...