Hi from Jonnyhicks

Hi, Ive been into MMOs for years. Started with Runescape, graduated to Eve, currently a Goon fighting the big fight. DU sounds like something new, but something familiar. Be cool to see it grow.

Mechanical Design Engineer from Sunny Plymouth UK. Got a family, been a teacher, got a tattoo while drunk in Vegas, dont mind a social chat and a laugh.

Hi, Ive been into MMOs for years. Started with Runescape, graduated to Eve, currently a Goon fighting the big fight. DU sounds like something new, but something familiar. Be cool to see it grow.

Mechanical Design Engineer from Sunny Plymouth UK. Got a family, been a teacher, got a tattoo while drunk in Vegas, dont mind a social chat and a laugh.

'SUNNY'?.. in the UK, are you sure ?.. I'm from the UK (Newcastle) and I don't even remember what the sun looks like... :)

Speaking of Design Engineering, I've just left being a Mechanical Design Engineer myself to go into programming and hopefully eventually into games development someday.. 

But yeah, Welcome, we're all looking forward to see what DU turns into and how great it's going to be.. You'll fit in nicely here..