[BUG] Schematic container unable to be accessed after relog.

• Current Version Number: 1.3.0-Preview - WIP
  • Impact: game breaking
  • Summary: Unable to access schematic container (and others) after relogging.
  • Description: relogging to my factory core after setting an xs container as the schematic container caused the container to become 100% unaccessible.
    I also can not remove it due to it containing schematics.  tried relogging a 2nd time and still can not access that container.
    Also has disabled access to EVERY basic container XS on the core. I am still able to access Rare optimised container XS, but not 1 basic container XS that I've tried.
    Even brand new XS containers are inaccessible. looks like it bugged Basic XS containers as a whole.
    NOTE: This doesn't seem to be happening to everyone.
  • Reproduction: set schematic container, relog

image.png.4cbcf9d6485993b333c6604b5fe91daf.pngimage.png.99514a5ad0d5a61e51c7c0b5e6b7afa9.png

Container right next to it I"m able to open.
image.png.b8a67acb4fb127be2fd2ef053ab01b32.png

Hi there me and some others tested PTS 1.3 Saturday so maybe some similar sounding Feedback comes in.

• Schematic Container
  • Seems To Working Fine, but sometimes it looks you can only look into it if you make a linked container out of it on PTS.  Actually it looks that the schematic bank of the Machines are in first use and not the Schematics in the schematic container so there were no Reserve Possible atm but at the beginning it is fine that we not need to collect all schematics out of the Machines.
  • Improvement needed/wanted from me and some others if possibel and Option in the Settings Menu for switching Use of First Schematics direction.                                                   

Option1 : First use the Schematics in the Machine until its Empty then use Schematics out of the Schematic Container.                                                                                                             

Option2 : First Use Schematics in the Schematic Container until its empty then use Schematics out of the Machine so that the Schematics in the Machine could be                                                         used as a Reserve Schematic Bank if wanted. 

best regards

Corgan7