[Game Suggestion] Convert Territory Scans to change ore available on a Claimed Territory

ADCOne

My biggest issue with scanning for ore, instead of digging for ore is the fact I am going past territories I like the look of because they do not have the ore's I am interested in. I think this makes most the tiles in the game redundant and locks in ore types away from people.

To resolve this I think something along the lines of the following suggestion would go a long way to solve this issue: (The numbers used are examples and could be changed for balance)

After you have 500 completed scans in you inventory for a particular planet or moon (all the scans have to be for the same planet or moon) you can go to one of you claimed territories on that planet and use them to change the ores available on that territory to max out one of the ores, that are available on that planet or moon. To be clear all the territory scan results would disappear from your inventory when used up to change a territory pool to favour a particular resource. To finish off the idea, if a tile that has had the ore amounts altered ends running out of tax then ultimately becomes unclaimed, the ore pool should reset to the default (Original) values. Also I do think that a territory with an altered ore pool should be tokenizable since I see no reason anyone willing to spend about five days scanning should not be able to make that into a in game venture. 

As an example I have over 500 scans (Over 5 days of in game time scanning territories) on Alioth Moon 1 so if this idea was implemented I could go to one of the territories I have claimed on Alioth Moon 1 (Or claim a new one I like better, which is more likely), set it to favour Natron and then have a random amount of Coal and Quartz to make up the remainder of the ore pool.

Or set it the territory to favour Pyrite making the territory provide the max amount of that type of ore from the tile and a random amount of Coal and Quartz to make up the remainder of the ore pool.

(You could obviously set a territory to favour Coal or Quartz but I have actually found tiles that do this while scanning so not really sure that would be of benefit)

I think this idea is a good way to keep people who do a lot of scanning in the game as it rewards time spent no matter what they find.

I also think it adds a bit more PVP since anyone can carry territory scans in their inventory and they become more valuable as a commodity too.

Thanks for your consideration

:)