Can anyone else confirm that recruit a friend accounts that add steam time to their accounts don't actually qualify?

StoneLegionYT

So I did a little testing and I recruited by main account and used Steam purchase on it and linked it. So obviously I can go in the game and it shows you know that I had referred but it does not give me the recruit a friend rewards.

So my guess is that it's also not giving us the recruit a friend sign ups either. So both parties lose out if they use steam to add game time.

Hopefully this is something the devs can look into in the future. And maybe even account for all the ones that were already done when they do fix it.

Ty

• StoneLegionYT changed the title to Can anyone else confirm that recruit a friend accounts that add steam time to their accounts don't actually qualify?
  • 2 weeks later...

I know people who received both bonuses for two-factor authorization and for recruiting through steam, they first went in and received a bonus for recruiting, then passed two-factor authorization and received a bonus for it, I did it all in one go and received only two-factor authorization.