Dual Universe 5 days for FREE

BiGEdge

Hello Noveans, 

Hello Novaquark, 

After taking a break for a while now, i came back to Hellios and i'm impressed what progress the game made. Its awesome to see, that there are still players enjoying Du and its persistant universe that was primissed to us. 

But what annoys me are the many new players and NQ employees who obviously want to kill the game. 

Asking for a nother wipe will kill the game. 2 years and the ingame economy is completely brocken. The schematics alone havnt helped. 

If NQ cannot fix the economy and the game without a wipe, i see no reason for a wipe. 

Three Ideas how NQ can fix the game and its economy without a wipe. 

1. Give people the freedom to make theyr own schematics. Schematics in the talentpoints tree for example. 

2. Create a full circled economy loop. Any crafted item needs to go, where the resources came from. Into nowhere over time. The Problem is, there is too many supply for too less demand. That destroys any economy over time. When only the biggest Organisations are capable to sell stuff for a positive margine, then why should new players or small groups use the markets? Only the biggest and most efficiant will play. To prevent this, the game needs a mechanic to make items decay and/or to sink more money than the game gives you. 

3. When the first two points are solved and the economy is stabelized, give all players who ever payed for the game, 5 days playtime for FREE. 

EVE online does this regularily when they have new dlcs or big features to bring a lot of players back.

Then its up to NQ how they build up they're reputation and theyr game. 

If anyone thinks a wipe is neccessary, the same people will call for a wipe again in 1-2 years. 

Fix the game without a wipe or this will not be the last. 

If you cannot fix the economy without a wipe, the game is lost anyway. 

All the best and Just DU it 'right'