Do you want a feedback?

grumpledor

First -  Im an old fart 97 when mmo's started I was 2 years from first retirement so lets say im old :)

You have made a great game so far and I am deeply impressed.  The ability to make things from ore mined to a flying ship it is awesome.    Your customer service is awesome.   All in all I love your game .....

However, you have some short falls.   

1- customer service awesome but your management gets a "F"  Whatever brilliant house plant decided to announce they are thinking of a wipe and then leaving a community on hold for 3+ months is a new type of brilliant.

2- I can see server-side lag happening, and it is not with populace.  In the past 2weeks I have landed.  got off ship, walked around and can't do something.  I was landed for 3-5 minutes.  SO i relog and ban im wrecked.  Me and a friend tried to fly 40k and we had to relog 3 times and wrecked all 3 times.  I dont know what is up but you need to get an expert to check this because more than me are having huge issues with this issue.

3- learn or play the game.   There is no excuse for an expert on your staff to talk to everyone and make a mistake.   I am talking about your question and answer not knowing what size wings are made is not acceptable.   

Over all  someone had a very good image of a game but the follow through I am seeing is not a passing grade.

Suggestions

1- have more than one person edit anything before it is release.  (do homework)

2- make a plan and publish it.  IE-  set a clear path of where you are going and in what order.  (you dont have to stick 100% but some idea is needed)

Sorry but the fluff that has come out now is not great.

3- I would suggest your expand the client.    Put more info on local drives.   WHy cant we have our own base preloaded from our hard drive and check for updates.  I know it is doable I wrote a emulator 20+ years ago and did it with UO so i know you all can do alot more now.   2 check marks "submit to client"   and "download visited sites"   Places like SVEA Loaded,   SHould load faster and this might help..   

Question's

Im fairly new (3 months) , I dont know how many people are paying monthly but I know I am (GLADLY) ...

But what the heck is it being spent on...    Server side lag is getting worse,   are you scaling back on or paying for less server?   

requests

can you please start adding elements like 1 or 2 a month.  new plants, new furniture, new voxel colors.. ANYTHING.. 

I hope your company gets some direction and finishes this game because I could enjoy this for years..   Good luck..