Better avater's organization

Utzilo

I have a dream, a dream with a better organization of my inventory. An inventory with category that can appears easily with schematics, bp and all stuff... differents files.

I'd like to see another category like "notes" where i can write my shopping list :) 

most facility to find a player's tile on the map

2 hours ago, Utzilo said:

I have a dream, a dream with a better organization of my inventory. An inventory with category that can appears easily with schematics, bp and all stuff... differents files.

I'd like to see another category like "notes" where i can write my shopping list :) 

most facility to find a player's tile on the map

Point one:

The inventory can filter by item type: 

crafting = anything that goes into an assembly line

data files = schematics, blueprints, scans

elements = anything that comes out of an assembly line

tools = hand tools

You can then use sub types...

Then apply a text search, you don't even need the exact item name.

You can search for rare - and all of that tier shows up.

So... idk if you not using the inventory right.

You can also pack stuff, and keep it in a folder if you like. The game shouldn't delete packages unless you die. So don't die.

Point two: 

Use a buy order for schematics, put in 1 quanta or whatever, and use the qty to note how many things you need. 

Point three:

Use the mission system or make your own program board. Don't complain about something if your given the tools to build it yourself.

using u buy order is a compensation for the existing bias. I imagine a tab "notes"  (like in Eve Online) where you can write some littles informations you want to have a rapid access (people use an excel file because there is no such thing like that).

If we spend time compensating we also circumvent the problem. something better can exist

6 hours ago, Utzilo said:

using u buy order is a compensation for the existing bias. I imagine a tab "notes"  (like in Eve Online) where you can write some littles informations you want to have a rapid access (people use an excel file because there is no such thing like that).

If we spend time compensating we also circumvent the problem. something better can exist

Yeah they could really do a lot of work on the entire chat system, make org notices more useful, etc, but the exact thing your looking for can easily be solved with a post it note.

Edited by space_man