Mining Units - serious bug (breaking IMO)

Novean-32184

So I figured I'd go and set up mining on Sanctuary for me and my alts. We have connected tiles thers so a nice central construct with a group of four L mineing units on each corner in different tiles..

Rights for me to mine are set on all tiles

THIS DOES NOT WORK, you CANNOT mine different tiles from the same construct which really is broken, as long as I have rights on each tile I should be able to mine any of the tiles from the same construct.

As I set up the second group of mining units is shows the results from the first tile, not hte one from the tile the units are on.

This  is a broken mechanic that needs to get fixed ..

Looks like the actual location of the mining units is irrelevant and the location of the construct core will determine which tile you mine on. In this case the core is pretty much smack in the center where the three tiles meet but it is slightly off to one of the tiles and it is applying that tile's values to all three groups of miners, 2 groups being on a different tile alltogether..

This is odd since for scanners for instance this works fine, you can have a triple scanner on one construct and eeach will scan the tile it is actually on/in/over