Issues I have seen

When I play the game, I have horrible issues with lag it would seem.  Not really sure it is because of all the graphics in the game or my connection, but, I really doubt it is my connection, as I play many other online games and have no issues with them, like Destiny 2 and World of Tanks, so, it has to be on the game side of things.  Here are some things that I see should definitely be addressed:

1.  There are WAY too many player constructs just sitting around at Markets.  These need to be returned to the player's inventory if they are gone after so many hours.  These things have caused WAY too many lag issues in other games that has construction like this game does and that was their method of keeping the chaos tamed.

2.  Allow for much finer graphic settings.  What you have currently is a joke.  You should be able to set the details of your graphics to as low as you want or to as high as you want.  There should be buttons to click on to remove vegetation, rocks, minerals, clouds, etc.  This can greatly decrease a player's lag when there is too much happening and especially when on your own land, getting rid of the stupid grass can make mining and building a hell of a lot easier.

Other things that I have had issues with is vehicles.  I was using one of the basic hover cars and from time to time, while driving, the car would just start rolling and turning and would just end up what would seem like crashing into the ground multiple times before it would stop moving.  This might also be caused by the lag I mentioned above, and if so, using my suggestions would definitely help in this matter.  Just recently I picked up one of the basic atmo ships, the Mule.  Every time I enter the ship, this is when I was at a Plaza, the ship would take forever to load in and I would go sit in the pilot seat and then when it finally becomes un-lagged, I am tumbling around in the middle of the air and cannot seem to stop until I come crashing down to the ground.  One time I did this, my ship was upside down.  I could not pilot it out of that location and then went to exit from the vehicle and it seems to put me underneath the ship (which would have been on top of the ship, but it was upside down) and I could not move out from under it, as it had me partially in the ground.  I was eventually able to activate the object move tool and get myself out from under it, but the game should never dump you into a situation like that, it should exit your out from the vehicle at least 5 m away from the construct and not into any other construct or the ground.

I was playing the tutorial for the hovercraft training.  Several times the car would act similar to what I mentioned above and just go into a horizontal spin and would not come out of it.  One time it would not let me steer right, only left, so I could not stop the spin.  What I eventually found out, after getting out of the craft, is that several thrusters had gotten damaged (because of the lag I mentioned) and were not working.  I eventually repaired them, but, in a tutorial, that should NOT happen.  The items in any tutorial should be indestructible and not have to cause anybody to exit their vehicle and use their own material to repair a vehicle that isn't theirs. 

That is what I have so far.

Oh, not sure if this is possible or not, but when it comes to training talents, if you have multiple ones queued up, you should be able to move them up and down the list, because if I have one that is going to take 14 days to complete and the next one on the list only takes an hour, I'd rather get the one that only takes an hour to complete instead of having it being delayed weeks just to get it finished and what time was already done on the 14 day would be kept and would just pick back up where it left off when it enters the main learning spot.

On that last bit, you can move talents, though it MAY be finger acrobatics holding down the mouse button on the talent you want to move WHILE also using the scroll wheel. It would be nice to click a button on X talent and move it via "Sticky" selection though.