Please make it so we can use STEAM Overlay...

Rayhker

I would love to create Gamepad support for this game using STEAM overlay but when i add the game to STEAM as a shortcut it will only hook the launcher of the game.

can you make the game luncher hook to the game's EXE "Dual.exe" i used mostly K&M but sometimes i like to lay back and use my gamepad and i have created alot of

gamepad support for games that dont have gamepad support alot of games that have launchers can be added to Steam and use the Steam UI but this game wont work

as the luncher wont hook with the Dual.Exe

this by no means is a demand is just something i and lots of people would be glad to do thanks...

I would like to toss in a request to fix the launcher to hook to the dual.exe properly as well.

I don't use the steam controllers, but I have a lot of friends who ping me and send messages. Having to continually alt-tab out to see these, is tiresome.

Many other games that have a launcher, hook to the subsequent launched app in a way that the steam overlay coveys to the final game running. For example all these launchers properly hook to their end game (that I have tried):

Star Citizen

Planetside2

Lord of the Rings Online

Elder Scrolls Online

Star Wars Teh Cappy Repubic

Even Uplay, Rockstar Launcher, and Epic Games Launcher for all the games under those services hook right for steam overlay to convey.

So, pretty-please with bonus naquadah on top?