Constant internal server errors when moving or storing elements

DarthSharkbait

Is anyone else having problems today after the 1 hour maintenance? I can't move around any of my elements or store any of my elements into my inventory. It keeps saying pending operation and then says internal server error. Is this just me or have others had this trouble? I've tried this in two different locations at home and at work, done a full network and computer reset, and still no change. **Update so I can store some elements like industry elements SOMETIMES but I consistently cannot put a dropped container in my inventory, it keeps making me wait and then says internal server error. Yes I am attempting to use the deploy element tool while pressing ALT and I am doing it when the container is empty.

Hey matey, I've have had the exact same problem for days and nothing has been done about it, I've basically quit the game for the time being due to it. So far the Internal Server Errors have caused multiple items of mine to vanish starting with a Assembly Line M, Smelter M, 2 XS small containers, 2 Small containers, 1 Aileron M and a cockpit. Now my char is pretty much stuck with hardly any storage because of vanishing items, On top of that I haven't even got a ship yet because of "general voxel error" issues as well as stuff vanishing. Such a shame because I really like this game.

Currently, there are a lot of problems around moving things into (and, to a lesser extent, out of) your inventory. It's affecting mining too. Last night wasn't as bad as it has been, for me, and I've not had any problems in my brief shuffling of parts this morning, myself, but it has been erratic, and I would suspect it will vary according to which copy of the world you're attaching to as primary. They are working on it; it's "better than it was" in some regards, and the announcements in Discord that mention anything about what they're working on suggest this problem is a significant part of their current focus.

But yeah, it's a killer.

• 2 weeks later...

I started experiencing similar issues today.  Numerous Internal Server errors.  Boxes aren't displaying items correctly.  I'm having a difficult time declaring linked containers and moving items around.  I attempted to enter the pilot seat of a ship and nothing happened.  Normally my character jumps in the seat and the ship starts to move.   It's as if I'm desync'd from the server.

I reinstalled the game but I'm still encountering the same issue.  It's pretty much unplayable.

...Apparently many other players are experiencing Internal Server errors as of 09/19/2020 around 6:15 P.M. CST