Industry Tutorial Broken

Kobicon72

Been able to get to the honecomb section of the tutorial to make black chromium or something like that. Problem is, when you start the honeycomb gen it poops out an error stating that there is no product in the input when I verified the correct product is there (you can't mess it up as the tutorial won't let you progress until you complete each task). So I'm stuck at making the black chromium. Are there any devs that can do a quick check / pass on this tutorial so that I can learn and finish it? 

Cheers!

Someone has raised a point in another thread that the tuts might have been broken by the recent change to batch size for many (?all?) industry processes. So I don't think an NQ rep will be able to fix it per se, but they might be able to bunt you on a step. You'd get a better response from NQ in the Discord, I  believe, but do read on first.

I'm no expert on tutorials, but I believe you can artificially push yourself on to the next step of any tutorial using a keystroke; maybe someone remembers it and can help you, or it's still on the Hint screen for the tutorial. It won't, AIUI, give you the chrome, but that's less important than being able to read the next steps, even if you can't actually do what it says. You can keep moving on to the next stage of the tutorial, I believe; they are not conditional upon actually completing the previous step, it's just a good way of leading you through the process. You'll still get to the end and get the Talent Point award.

Or you can Ctrl-H out of the tutorial completely, I think.