Unreliable Xsolla Payment System

Guest Xadrach

Guest Xadrach

Hello, i created an account today and wanted to pay for a 3 months subscription.

But what the hell Novaquark...the payment through Xsolla isn't trustworthed at all!!!

I've a debitcard for a large European Bank and ive used Xsolla before for paying a gamesubscription.

I want to be able to select my private bank and from there i will type down the necesary information. I don't want Xsolla asking me for personal information...i don't want Xsolla asking me for cardnumber/expiration date/CVV2 etc information before i can see what im paying for.

Xsolla never asked me so much information before. I wonder if Xsolla is violating peoples privacy in the EU with this kind of process.

I checked the other game where i used Xsolla. It still works the same way. If i click my privat bank it will show the several types of subscriptions. When i make a choise a link to my privat bank will be opened. When i log in there, my privat bank will ask if i want to do the payment etc. No weird questions from Xsolla that is nobody's business than my own...i don't want to type down cardnumbers etc than only at the webpage of my own privat bank!