Org emblem

Lockon

Hello, can anyone help me with a guild emblem ? I have the logo I want, but I don't know how to use svg, I have 0 idea how to do it, I've been watching youtube guides for 2 hours now, and I still don't know how to get an emblem to appear ingame. so if anyone can help me and explain, will be much appreciated. I attached the image to this post, thank you.

Orb_Union.png

32 minutes ago, Lockon said:

Hello, can anyone help me with a guild emblem ? I have the logo I want, but I don't know how to use svg, I have 0 idea how to do it, I've been watching youtube guides for 2 hours now, and I still don't know how to get an emblem to appear ingame. so if anyone can help me and explain, will be much appreciated. I attached the image to this post, thank you.

Orb_Union.png

You can probably export directly to svg from your image editing software. But be careful with it - it doesn't take a very complex picture to make the SVG too large to use on a screen in DU. I think what you have there is probably OK.

9 minutes ago, Daphne Jones said:

You can probably export directly to svg from your image editing software. But be careful with it - it doesn't take a very complex picture to make the SVG too large to use on a screen in DU. I think what you have there is probably OK.

yes but I don't know anything, I never used paint, photoshop nothing. I didn't even know svg existed. so its extremly confusing with me, i won't be able to figure out how to do it XD if i could, i would of figure it out in the first 2 hours, and there is 0 guide for this for du

1 minute ago, Lockon said:

yes but I don't know anything, I never used paint, photoshop nothing. I didn't even know svg existed. so its extremly confusing with me, i won't be able to figure out how to do it XD if i could, i would of figure it out in the first 2 hours, and there is 0 guide for this for du

I actually hired someone to do my org logo and the SVG was one of the deliverables I required. Unfortunately it was way too big to use in DU. So, you don't actually need to be able to do it yourself.

10 hours ago, Daphne Jones said:

I actually hired someone to do my org logo and the SVG was one of the deliverables I required. Unfortunately it was way too big to use in DU. So, you don't actually need to be able to do it yourself.

cool, how can i have someone do it for me? thats why i made this post, but no one replied that can do it