Backer Beta Invite

CMHWoody

So I received a backer beta invite, however, when I attempt to use it, it FORCES me to sign up a new account.  I'm unable to do this because my email is in use by the account I setup in preparation for the beta invite. There does not appear to be any way to assign the game time code to an existing account, or any way for me to delete the existing account so I can sign up new again.

I have no desire to go setup some fake email address just for this (or for any reason really). 

Does that simply mean I'm unable to participate?  

Get your inviter to send the invite to different email address... But they will have lost one invite so they will have to send a ticket to NQ to reinstate the "Lost" invite.

TBH, NQ's system of removing an invite at the point of sending the email and not at the point of the email recipient accepting said invite is a bit.... re... well, not allowed to say that word any more, but you get the idea.

Anyone with more than a couple of braincells would have made the 5 beta key invite limit cost at the point where the invitee actually accepts and not at the time of sending the email...

Alas, not all minds are created equally.