Alpha Recruitment

Alpha_

Alpha is now Recruiting. 

We are an organization that focuses on the PVP aspect of the game as well as exploration. 
In addition to this, we also have a company named Alpha Industries that will produce all our ships and elements that we will use. 

Below you can find a Graphic that explains the basics of our Organization and some more information about us. 

1245281262_Alphafactionpage.thumb.png.371412b1a88b3b58efd00e4cee990923.png

814306995_2neu.png.d9ff686fd8b402fd0372001457695688.png

(This is the link to our Discord server) 

https://discord.gg/JnpCTCc

Alpha swarm: 
The Alpha Swarm consists of various classes of Soldiers that serve all kinds of purposes like heavy infantry, pilots, commanders, and many more. 
Every member will get an introduction to the Academy where they will begin there training. The training has different steps to it but in general, you and your squad will learn formations and you will fight training battles against other teams to see who is the strongest.

Alpha Industries:
This sub-function of Alpha is dedicated to producing the warships used by Alpha to continue its war. It is also tasked with the gathering of resources, both financial and material. Its programs design ships that operate with deadly efficiency to crush all opposition that might arise. 
Alpha Industries will build all our ships and constructs. This also includes the gathering of resources and the transportation. 

Research Laboratories: 
Here you will explore the universe to discover new planets, resources, and secrets that Alpha can use to expand its reach across the galaxy. You will set up research bases to further explore the new locations and you will research new ways to use LUA

Why you should join Alpha: 

We are a small group of people (at the moment 10) that are working on a lot of interesting projects together. You can learn about the mechanics of the game in a very comfortable manner since all our members are very happy to answer any kind of question that you might have. 

We are also a very organized and structured Organization. There are more graphics in the server that explain the structure of the Org further. 
To add to this, we also feature a custom backstory. This adds another layer of depth to the Organization. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is such a complicated structure necessary for a small org? This seems like something you'd find in a 10,000 member EVE alliance, not a group of 10 people. I imagine you're quite bogged down by pointless bureaucracy, and it feels like you're more interested in RPing an org instead of actually being effective.

17 hours ago, Biglulu said:

Is such a complicated structure necessary for a small org? This seems like something you'd find in a 10,000 member EVE alliance, not a group of 10 people. I imagine you're quite bogged down by pointless bureaucracy, and it feels like you're more interested in RPing an org instead of actually being effective.

On the contrary, Im really encouraged by the organization. A group that actually has structure in place means theyve put a lot of thought into it and actually expect to be around for a while. Most groups ive seen so far tend to be loose "come play with me!" organizations. The pictures make me want to join more

Then again, that may be because im an ex-eve player...

Regardless, please contact me. My name in game is ZeeRohSum, my Discord name is Zee#4301 or you can PM me here, but Im interested in learning more about you guys and possibly joining. First impression says We'll get along great