How it going?

Daneom

Hey all, I been a fan of this game from the start, however was not involved in it Alpha period. But as we are coming up to Beta, thought maybe it time to introduce myself.

Ex-EVE player (suspect there a few of us on here!) been playing MMOs since the days of Anarchy Online. Haven't really played MMOs for quite a while as I just grew tired of the slog that I kept bumping into, and personal life was interrupting quite a lot at the time. Looking to make a fresh start and enjoy my gaming again with this game.
  My goals in this game is to enjoy and find my niche. Having not actually played it myself, im planning to just enjoy the first couple of weeks or months possibly just exploring the possibilties, take stock of the rewards I gotten from my pledges that will be available to me, and then decide what I want out of this game and what direction I want to take.

In EVE I was mostly on the Mining side, expanding into exploring through wormholes and just in general going exploring anywhere. I probably, unless something else catches my eye, will continue in this vein.

So I hope to see some of you guys around (or not if you are a goon) and fly safe people!