Salut mes petite tartelette! The Order of Apophis [TOA]

!!!Hello, I am french!!!

EN:

Hello, I am french and I follow the evolution of Dual Universe since long time.

I haven't had a chance to play the game yet, but me and a friend have started our own organization in anticipation of the Beta release.

Our organization is called: "The Order of Apophis" [TOA].

Currently recruiting...

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/MpkXdPy

FR:

Bonjour, je suis français et je suis l'évolution de Dual Universe depuis longtemps.

Je n'ai pas encore eu l'occasion de jouer au jeu mais moi et un pote on a creer notre propre organisation en prévision de la sortie de la Beta.

Notre organisation se nomme: "The Order of Apophis" [TOA].

Actuellement en cours de recrutement...

Notre Discord: https://discord.gg/MpkXdPy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

background.1-min.png.3168234539d0111cc58acc582a4d5922.png

French language

"The Order of Apophis" est une confrérie qui a toujours mis un point d'honneur à prioriser l'évolution du genre humain quitte à transgresser les lois éthiques et morales de ce monde . Leur dogme est la perfection, pour eux le genre humain doit de plus en plus se confondre avec le divin pour finalement n'avoir comme maître qu'eux-mêmes. Ils veulent constituer un nouvel ordre mondial se caractérisant par un État psionique dans lequel l'unification et l'évolution sont leur maître mot.

Langue: Principalement Francophone

Note: C'est une organisation qui se veut conviviale et mature, avec un système hiérarchique poussé dans lequel le mérite fera tout. L'organisation se veut un minimum RolePlay pour maximiser l'immersion et pour passer un bon moment ensemble, donc je souhaite à tous nos membres de faire un effort de ce côté-là. Les membres restent toutefois libres de faire ce qu'ils souhaitent du moment qu'ils ne dérangent pas l'organisation.

USA Language

"The Order of Apophis" is a brotherhood which has always made it a point of honor to prioritize the evolution of the human race even if it means transgressing the ethical and moral laws of this world. Their dogma is perfection, for them the human race must increasingly merge with the divine to finally have as master only themselves. They want to create a new world order characterized by a psionic state in which unification and evolution are their watchwords.

Language: Mainly French

Note: It is a friendly and mature organization, with an advanced hierarchical system in which merit will do everything. The organization wants a minimum RolePlay to maximize immersion and to have a good time together, so I wish all our members to make an effort for that. However, members remain free to do what they wish as long as they do not disturb the organization.

Si vous avez des questions n'hésitez pas à les poser dans cette espace commentaire, je serai ravi de vous répondre et si vous vous voulez nous aider à gagner de la visibilité ce dont je vous remercie si c'est le cas vous pouvez liker le topic et me suivre. Merci à vous et bonne continuation,  Novéen.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask in this comment space, I will be happy to answer you, and if you want to help us gain visibility, which I thank you if is this case, you can like this topic and follow me. Thank you and good luck, Noveen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ChenRaptor changed the title to Salut mes petite tartelette! The Order of Apophis [TOA]