Crowdfunding/Backer suggestion for more $$$

Sabre Woof

Developers/Marketers/Etc. of Dual Universe:

I know you all have more than an abundance of ideas but I thought I'd toss one in the pot too.....maybe this will help to generate even more fun and funds ($$) for the game.  

So poking around some other games I discovered a game called Dead Matter and really liked some of their kickstarter-backer ideas that I thought could make for a cool creative spin within the Dual Universe galaxy.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dead-matter#/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/qisoftware/dead-matter

1)  I saw on these where you could pay $10 and submit your pet photo and it would appear somewhere on their map.  As a pet lover (and majority of other households too in modern society) that this is a fun way to support a game and shed a small personal touch of your pet for all to see.  I imagine placement could be on any npc based station in Dual Universe....even the bathrooms.  =) 

2)  Also noticed a "name a highway" for a certain dollar amount as well and thought DUal Universe could get creative again by allowing perhaps npc stations, planets, and/or systems to be named by a donor too.  

So of course this opened a fun door of creative potential where the sky is not a limit to donor/crowdfunding ideas.  Be creative and take chances on your crowdfunding ideas!  You might be surprised on what nontypical offer that could generate tens of thousands of dollars (or euros).  =)

Hopefully my idea makes it somewhere in the office of Novaquark.  Thank you for all that you do!  I still can not wait to play the game when it is ready for official launch.  I've been telling every player on Eve Online that I know about the game.  

Best,