Exploration

Selezin

I slightly follow for development of this game, but so far I have not seen what interests me the most, just some allusions.
The most preferable in MMO for me are two things, one of which is explore. Exploration world , technology, combination, etc. That is, it’s not enough for me to build a ship, a house, a cannon from the materials provided by developer. It’s not enough for me to fly around the planet, looking for resources. It’s interesting for me to try to combine different resources, basic elements so that as a result get something more effective. To find in outer space, in a deep cave something that is more effective than an ordinary resource.
Will there be something like this here?

Have you seen the latest Dev Diarys and YouTube videos? They explain a lot about the fundamentals of the game, with the inclusion of industry that requires you to combine different things to makes more items/elements that you can use to build ships and explore or the planets in-game.

It's kind of hard to explain more in detail without breaking NDA, but there is a lot of variations with the current raw materials that should take your fancy :)

Bare in mind we are still in Alpha and NQ is still adding all sorts of new materials/elements with every release candidate ?