Hi everyone, I'm almost a NOOB

Reg_AU

Hi,  my in-game name is Reg-01.  I'm from Queensland, Australia (UTC +10).  I started playing DU a few months ago, however I wasn't able to get very far until another player who was playing another game, invited me to join his DU Society (New Genesis).  Thanks to the leader of the Society (TMA), within an hour or 2, I had a much better understanding of the basics like which keys to press and in what order.

This game has a lot of potential, however in my view it needs some point of difference from similar MMORP Games like Entropia Universe, Empyrion Galactic Survival and Eve Online.  These games have a sophisticated and well-developed virtual market place, structure and vehicle building, Player Vs Player and Player Vs Environment.  The challenge with these game is for them to continue holding your interest.  Once you build a nice base, join a faction/society, get some PvP and PvE ships, and participate in raids and dog fights, what do you do next?  So I hope NQ and dedicated players can find ways to challenge the mind of the players with less experience, whilst maintaining a fair, equitable and non-bullying environment.  I also fervently hope they will discourage 'Pirates' from playing or being a part of their Society.

I'm usually up for a chat online or preferably Discord (New Genesis channel) or one of the other games mentioned above (similar in-game name).  All the best. C U there!